www.mmm-cash.com How to participate in MMM Cash
After registering on MMM Cash below are the simple steps to follow in participating in MMM cash
Register on the MMM cash website. Note that you can only register with one phone number and email.
- Enter the Personal Office (PO).
- There will be two big buttons: “Provide Help” and “Get Help”.
- If you want to put your money, so click “Provide Help” then the amount of money, you would like to put in the System. The minimal sum is $30 for bitcoins and N10,000 for NGN.
- Once you have provided help, you will get in the same moment Mavro in your PO , and they begin to grow with the rates of 60% per 15 days for Bitcoins or 30% per 15 days for loacal currency. Currently the only adopted local currency is the NGN. This is due to huge traffic from our nigerian participants. Your county’s loal currency could be as well adopted soon as the traffic ffrom your country meets a required thresh-hold. (Mavro is only the currency inside the system.)
- By the way You get mavro, but you cannot sell them, they will be under the status “Unconfirmed”, because You didn’t transfer your money, you just decided to do that.
- Then you will get the order with bank/wallet details of a participant that you must transfer the money to.
The order will also have the contact details of that participant, so you can talk with him/her if you wish and make sure, that he is real and alive, just as you are.
- To ensure that every one is duely informed when they are matched, we have introduced an improved feature which enables sms alert to be sent to both parties when matched. This is in addition to the email that will be sent. However due to occasional network challenges common with all sms servers, some aprticpants may not always receive sms notifications on time, therefore we suggests that you should’nt completely rule out the options of cheking your emails and personal office regularly for match notifictions in additon to the newly featured sms notification.
There is no central account in MMM, to collect all the money of participants (and from where they could be stolen easily). All the money transfers are made directly between participants.
It means that everything is quite clear and honest. MMM Cash plays just a role as some kind of a dispatch, which connect the participants.
- Transfer the money to that participant. He confirms the receive, and after that Your Mavro become “confirmed”. That’s it! Now You can sell them at any moment, fully or in parts.
- If you want to sell your Mavro, click “Get Help” and point the sum.
- You will only be able to withdraw 95% of your total withdrawable amt. The remaining 5% will be ROLLED OVER to your next Get Help. This is another improved feature adopted to encourage recommitment and longevity.
Another participant will get the order and he will transfer money to You, provide help. Same way you did it before. But don’t forget to confirm your money received, after You get the money to Your bank or wallet account. (Not before! Beware of fraudsters!) Or the sender couldn’t confirm his mavro.
- In the case of Bitcoin, we have also introduced an improved feature called Auto confirmation. This is optional though. You are at liberty to choose if your bitcoin payment should be automatically confirmed by blockchain or manually confirmed by the other particpant receiving your payment. If you choose to autoconfirm, after uploading your POP click on the thumbnail image and click confirm from blockchain. The system will automatically check for fake POP and fake amount assuming $20 is paid instead of the required $30 minimum.
- After confirmation, you will be required to enter a few lines of testimony. This will help spead the goodnews to others that MMM Cash truely pays. There will also be a provision to create a video and upload it to youtube. this is however optional. After uploading your testimony video, enter the youtube link to your uploaded video in the space provided afterwards and you will be done.
We advise you to participate with SPARE MONEY, and go through the full process. From registration until you get the money. And so You will understand everything and all doubts will disappear.