funai.edu.ng FUNAI post UTME Admission screening 2016/2017
funai.edu.ng is the official website for FUNAI post UTME Admission screening 2016/2017 which started today 19th September, 2016. This is for all the candidates who selected Federal University Ndufu-Alike,Ikwo (FUNAI) AS THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION IN THE 2016 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) AND SCORED 180 AND ABOVE.
Procedure on FUNAI post UTME Admission screening 2016/2017
- FUNAI post UTME Admission screening 2016/2017 Online registration commences today Monday 19th September and will end on Monday 10th October, 2016.
To APPLY, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, Select News, Click on Advertisement for the 2016/2017 Admissions Screening Exercise
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N2,500:00) only
- You must enter a valid mobile phone number and/or e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) as their choice of university can apply to study any of the University’s newly approved programmes. Please Click Here for details of the newly approved programmes.
To apply for the 2016/2017 Post- UTME Screening, CLICK HERE
For further information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our hotlines: 08068403973, 08069469881,09023055338,07034646226